Our ‘Change Management’ training course materials are for corporate trainers to run workshops for managers on how to lead their teams and employees successfully through organizational changes.
These materials focus on dealing with the impact that organizational change can have on employees and on inspiring, empowering, and motivating employees so that they can hopefully not only cope with change but also actively embrace it.
These change management training course materials include advice on how to understand the possible reasons for resistance to change, how to support employees, and how to communicate with them in times of change.
This training package is:
- Fully customizable and editable
- US English & British English compatible
- Downloadable immediately
- Can also be adapted to use for online teaching and training in virtual classrooms.
- and you will own the rights to edit and reuse it for as many of ‘your own courses’ as you wish
Samples from the Training Materials
Click on the slides below to magnify
Why Is Managing Change Important in the Workplace?
Organizational change is unavoidable if an organization is to not only survive but also thrive. This is because society and the business environment change all the time and organizations need to adapt and stay ahead of the game.
However, change can sometimes be highly stressful for employees depending on their situation.
For example, an employee may fear for their job, they may feel overwhelmed by having to learn new skills or they might feel unsettled by the upheavals that go with structural or cultural changes.
This is why it is vital to manage and lead change effectively in an organization.
Badly managed change can lead to:
- Low productivity
- Employees’ sickness and high turnover
- Impaired cooperation between employees
On the contrary, effective change management, which helps employees understand the reasons for change and their role in it, can:
- Energize the workforce
- Motivate and engage employees
- Encourage creativity
- Increase employees’ commitment to the company
- Improve productivity
Our ‘Change Management’ training course materials are designed to help training participants understand how to support employees to not only deal with change but also hopefully thrive because of it.
Why Should You, as a Trainer, Offer Workshops on Change Management at Work?
For organizations, change is unavoidable. In particular, the current business environment is changing more often and faster than ever.
So, these days, organizations need to change fast to stay relevant and continue being competitive. Any amount and type of change though can carry with it the risk of having a negative impact on the workforce.
This is why today, more than ever, organizations need to train their managers on how to lead and manage change effectively so that employees are on board with it.
By providing training sessions on change management you will offer a very relevant and invaluable service to any organization, big or small.
Other topics aimed at developing effective leadership and collaboration skills, which you might be interested in offering your clients, include:
- Collaboration Skills
- SMART Goals and Goals Alignment
- Building Trust in the Workplace
- Delegation Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Employee Engagement and Motivation
- Psychological Safety
- Emotional intelligence
- Active listening
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
Why Buy Off-the-shelf Customizable Training Materials?
Whether you are running your training online or in person, there are several benefits of buying ready-to-use corporate training materials.
- You save a lot of time. We have already done the research, created a lesson plan with the activities, and designed the materials (such as PowerPoint slides and handouts).
- You can edit the materials as you like to adapt them to your audience and add your logo.
- The materials are yours to keep and use for your own courses as you wish.
- The training materials are available for you to download instantly as soon as you buy them.
- Our training materials can be adapted for teaching as an online course if needed, using platforms such as Adobe Connect or Zoom.
Who Are Our These Training Materials for?
These ‘Change Management’ training course materials are for corporate trainers to deliver courses for leaders on how to manage change successfully in the workplace.
You may want to buy these training course materials if you are:
- A self-employed or corporate trainer who wants to offer change management training to his/her customers.
- An HR department that wants to support employees through organizational change.
Individuals who may benefit from a workshop on change management skills include:
- Senior leaders to gain an understanding of how changes might impact staff morale and how to limit this impact.
- Human resource departments to help them develop best practices in times of organizational change.
- Organizational development teams to understand how the human element can interact with their plans for change.
- Change program teams, to help them oversee the change transition smoothly.
- Change champions within teams, so they can better support their colleagues through change.
- Middle managers and line managers to help them positively influence their team members during change.
1 day – for classroom training.
If you are delivering this course in virtual training, you can break it down into 1 or 2-hour modules to be delivered on different days.
The course is structured around its learning objectives, so every learning objective constitutes a sub-section of the course and you can easily break the course down into chunks if you need to.
These materials are suitable to train managers who have never led their employees through change before, as well as those who need to refresh their knowledge on this topic.
Materials Outline and Objectives
The aim of these course materials is to help participants find ways to successfully lead their teams through organizational changes.
At the end of the course, your participants should be able to:
✔ Understand organizational change and what it involves.
✔ Identify change management approaches and strategies.
✔ Apply strategies to guide employees effectively through change.
✔ Build a change leadership plan.
The course materials are designed for a trainer to deliver the course in a classroom setting (either in person or virtually).
However, we strongly believe that participants learn better if they are actively engaged.
So, we have made sure that the materials include plenty of activities, discussions, and other opportunities for learners to participate actively.
Topics That Will Be Covered Include:
Understanding Organizational Change
- A definition of change
- The most common reasons why organizations introduce change
- Types of change in the workplace and common situations
- Change management vs change leadership and the need for both
- The importance of managing organizational change
- Obstacles to successful change
Change Management Strategies
- Approaches to change management (i.e., authoritarian, negotiation, and more)
- Lewin’s change management model
Guiding Others Successfully Through Change
- Reasons for resisting change
- What managers can do to deal with resistance and help employees embrace change
- Communication strategies
- Supporting employees
- Empowering and involving employees
Planning a Change Management Strategy
- Starting to develop a plan to manage change at work after the training session
With this Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 48 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 77-page Trainers workbook
✔ Course documents (including sign-in sheet, course evaluation sheet, course outline, suggested reading list document)
✔ Participants’ workbook, which includes a list of further readings.
✔ Three activities handouts, which include scenarios and templates for class activities.
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
✔ A PDF guide with suggestions on how to adapt the activities for teaching the course online, if you ever need to.
Documents are delivered using MS Word, PDF (in case you do not have MS Word), and PowerPoint.
American & British English Compatible
Suitable for both American English & British English styles.
- We have avoided any words that can cause confusion between American and British English styles such as soccer/football.
- We have used terms that are common in both and we have used the American style for a few words where a ‘z’ rather than ‘s’ is used i.e. materialize.
Happy Customers Include
British GBP £127
Buy This Course
- To purchase click the “Buy Now” button below.
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or by Credit card.
- Once you have paid, you will immediately receive a digital link to download the zip file straight away.
Related training course materials
Our ‘Mentoring Skills in the Workplace’ training course materials are for corporate trainers to run workshops on how to become effective mentors. (Please note that these materials focus specifically on mentoring skills as opposed to coaching, which is covered in our…
Our psychological safety at work training course materials are for corporate trainers to run workshops for leaders on creating an environment in which staff feel safe to speak up. Psychological safety in the workplace is a relatively new concept in business…
Our ‘Inclusive Leadership‘ training course materials are for corporate trainers to teach managers and leaders in organizations how to make sure that all their workforce feels included, whatever their characteristics (such as gender, age, ethnicity, cultural and…
- How Can I Present My PowerPoint Presentation and View Notes on the Monitor While Presenting - September 18, 2023
- What Is Allyship in the Workplace & 7 Stages of the Allyship Journey – Examples and Techniques - August 27, 2023
- What Is an Employee Resource Group (ERG) and the Benefits? - August 21, 2023