Promarketing Online Ltd Terms & Conditions
This agreement describes the terms for customers of Symonds Research (who are part of Promarketing Online Ltd) who obtain Training Materials through https://symondsresearch.com or who use the site.
In this document, “Training Material” or “Content” is the training product you obtain from Promarketing Online Ltd through e-commerce purchase and download system.
“You” and “The Customer” refers to the customer or client who purchases the Training Material.
“We”, “Us” and the “Author” refers to Promarketing Online Ltd.
We hereby grant to you a non-transferable license to use the Training Materials for the Permitted Uses as defined below. Anything outside the Permitted Uses for Training Materials is excluded. These are presented under Exclusions. All other rights to the Training Materials, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the Content, are retained by Promarketing Online Ltd and or its suppliers.
Promarketing Online Ltd reserves the right to elect at a later date to revoke or amend the license granted by this Agreement and replace the content with an alternative for any reason. Promarketing Online Ltd may revise this Agreement at any time and at its sole discretion.
To use the Training Materials, you must use Office 2003 or higher to access the content.
Permitted Uses for training Materials
As a user of Training Materials provided by Promarketing Online Ltd, you are
hereby granted the following rights (“Your Rights”):
- Unlimited reprinting of participants’ handbook and handouts from the Training Materials for distribution to course delegates
- Unlimited delivery of the course to delegates
- Unlimited number of delegates for the course
- Unlimited rights to edit and modify the content of Training Material
- Unlimited rights to add your own content to enhance the course
- Ability to use your own logo on the Training Material when delivered to delegates
The rights above include the use of Training Materials for synchronous remote or virtual training via collaboration and videoconferencing platforms such as MS Teams, Zoom and similar.
Exclusions for Training Materials
• You may not, under any circumstances, resell the product.
• You may not distribute the Training Material, for free or at cost, to others who may resell the Training Material for commercial advantage.
• You may not convert Training Materials directly to other derivatives such as audio playbacks, translations and online e-learning products and resell it as a new training material for commercial gain.
• The content is provided for your use generally as a trainer, training designer or a learner. You may not distribute the Training Materials obtained from Promarketing Online Ltd to other trainers and training course designers. An exception to this rule is that, if you are a team of trainers in an organization involved in design and delivery of courses. In this case, you may share the Training Material between the team members and no extra licenses are necessary.
• Images included in the Training Materials cannot be used outside the context they are provided without explicit permission. You are not allowed to extract images or reverse engineer the content and use them elsewhere outside a training environment. For example, you are not allowed to extract images and use them in a book publication. Likewise, you are not allowed to share images with others, for example, in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement. From time to time, Promarketing Online Ltd may introduce Training Materials with extended rights to the use of images or illustrations. This will be described in the course description. If in doubt, Contact Us for more details.
Use of Website Content
The free training exercises, articles and guidelines presented on the https://symondsresearch.com website are provided so that you can enhance your training courses or use them for self-learning. No content from the site (text or images) can be republished elsewhere online or in print, as part of a product, for product advertisement, for commercial gain or for free.
No part of Promarketing Online Ltd may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, reverse engineered, create derivative works from or in any way exploit the content or transmitted by any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise, without the prior permission of the Author (publisher)(copyright owner), other than those stated under “Permitted Uses” for corresponding products.
No responsibility for loss caused to any individual or organization acting or refraining from action as a result of the material in this publication can be accepted by the Author.
The right of Promarketing Online Ltd. to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by them in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
The rights to images or content are not transferred. The ownership of the training materials and any other products remain with Promarketing Online Ltd. You are licensed to use the product as per conditions set in this document.
Symonds Research ® is a registered trademark of Promarketing Online Ltd.
All rights reserved.
Upon successful checkout via our e-commerce system, you will immediately receive emails which contain links and guidelines on how to download the products purchased. This is automatically handled when the transaction is completed. If a transaction is delayed, for example by a credit card processing operator who wants to check the validity of the transaction, the email delivery will be delayed until the funds are transferred successfully. Upon a successful transfer, the emails will be sent immediately to the customer.
Cancellation and Returns
Training materials purchased on-line through our website is considered opened at the time of purchase. In line with UK’s Department of Trade and Industry’s laws on Distant Selling, for these types of products, cancellation rights will end when performance of the service starts. In line with the software industry practices, returns are only accepted for unopened products. As a result, no returns are accepted after the time of purchase. You will have every opportunity to examine the syllabus and general content of the course material before you proceed to purchase it.
If there is an error on our part, for example if you receive a partial or corrupted download, we will assist you and may need to use a separate download mechanism to deliver the product to you. For any issues, please contact support and ask for assistance.
The Content is provided in accordance with the agreement provided in this document. While we made reasonable effort on the accuracy of the Content to correctly present the research carried out in subject domains, Promarketing Online Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of such information.
Other than as expressly provided above the content is provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Promarketing Online Ltddoes not represent or warrant that the content will meet your requirements. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the content is with you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Promarketing Online Ltd, its affiliates, its Content providers and their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, partners and agents (collectively, the “Promarketing Online Ltd Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) incurred by any Promarketing Online Ltd Party as a result of or in connection with any breach or alleged breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of the terms of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Promarketing Online Ltd or any of its affiliates or content providers be liable for any incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever (including damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss).
Training Materials Suitability
It is the Customer’s responsibility to refer to the range of training courses provided by Promarketing Online Ltd, prior to purchasing, to ensure that the selected courses meet the required criteria. Symonds Research provides professional course material based on comprehensive research, care and skill but accepts no liability in the event that the selected programme is unsuitable for you or your delegate requirements.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and had an opportunity to seek independent legal advice prior to agreeing to it. In consideration of Promarketing Online Ltd agreeing to provide training materials, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Promarketing Online Ltd, which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between you and Promarketing Online Ltd relating to the subject of this agreement.
If you have any questions in regard with rights please contact support and ask for assistance: email@example.com
To learn more about us, please visit https://symondsresearch.com/