Last Updated on
Staff and employees’ well-being is being taken increasingly seriously these days and thus training that is aimed at this topic area can be popular. With this in mind, we are happy to be able to offer our 3 most popular workplace wellness training course materials as 1 package.
Why Teach Wellness in the Workplace for Employees?
Wellness in the workplace offers many benefits for employees and organizations alike and these benefits include:
- Reduced stress among employees
- Reduced staff turnover, as employees feel more valued
- Increased productivity
- A lower level of sickness absences
- Better teamwork and fewer opportunities for conflict (and easier to handle conflict situations when conflict happens)
This 3-in-1 package includes three of our most popular wellness training course materials, which address some very useful topics to cover for employees’ wellbeing.
What’s Included in the Wellness Teaching Package
This package to teach wellness and well-being in the workplace is made up of the following training course materials:
- Mental health awareness in the workplace
- Mindfulness for busy people
- Digital well-being in the workplace
All three courses are short courses and can be combined to make a 1 or 2-day training workshop or taught individually.
Course 1: Mental Health Awareness in the Workplace
These training course materials are aimed at raising awareness among employees of mental health issues that people might experience and were designed by Dr Valeria Lo Iacono.
While these materials are not designed to give medical advice, just raising awareness of mental health issues is often enough to make a difference. Sometimes people assume that mental health issues are rare occurrences and they do not understand that instead, they can happen more often than we think and anyone can be affected.
Just being able to understand how some mental issues can manifest themselves, who to talk to if there is a problem and how to approach the issue will help your employees feel more confident in dealing with this very sensitive topic.
The learning objectives of the mental health awareness in the workplace training materials are for the participants to be able to:
- Define mental health
- Identify symptoms of mental health problems
- Discuss why it is important to support mental health in the workplace
- Discuss strategies to support mental health at work
Find out more about our Mental Health Awareness Training Course Materials.
Course 2: Mindfulness for Busy People
These training course materials are aimed at teaching your participants strategies to incorporate mindfulness activities into a busy daily schedule.
The course is aimed at those who would like to practice mindfulness but do not have the time to spend on lengthy meditation sessions. The focus is to teach your participants informal mindfulness practices, which consist in carrying out everyday activities in a mindful way.
By the end of this course, the participants should be able to:
- Identify what mindfulness is and the difference between formal and informal mindfulness
- Discuss how mindfulness can help them
- Practice informal mindfulness exercises as part of their daily activities
Find out more about our Mindfulness for Busy People Training Course Materials.
Course 3: Digital Well-being in the Workplace
Digital technologies have become central to our lives. They are very useful and offer incredible opportunities. However, they can also pose risks and challenges to our wellbeing if we are not aware of certain issues or if we do not know how to deal with those challenges.
The aim of our digital wellbeing training course materials is to help your participants understand the risks and benefits of digital technologies in relation to their own well-being.
After attending this course, your participants should be able to:
- Reflect on their use of digital technologies
- Define digital wellbeing
- Discuss the risks and the benefits to their personal wellbeing of using digital technology
- Identify issues around how information is shared through digital technologies
- Discuss the impact of digital technologies on people’s self-confidence and sense of achievement
- Discuss the impact of digital technologies on the way people interact with each other
- Identify strategies to manage digital technologies in such a way as to improve their wellbeing
Find out more about our Mindfulness for Digital Well-being Training Course Materials.
Samples from the 3-in-1 Workplace Wellness Training Course Materials Package
Click on the slides below to magnify.
All the training materials in this package are designed to be trainer-led and they can be used to teach in person, as well as online, using learning management systems or video conferencing programs such as Zoom, Skype or Adobe Connect.
The materials are designed to be highly interactive so that participants learn actively through the use of activities, discussions, and handouts.
With Our Wellness 3-in-1 Course Materials Training Package, Instantly Download:
✔ PowerPoint slide decks (with tutor notes on each slide)
✔ Trainer’s handbooks
✔ Handouts for activities
✔ Participants’ workbooks
✔ Course documents (including sign-in sheet, course evaluation sheet, and course outline)
✔ Course certificates
Documents delivered using MS Word, PDF (in case you do not have MS Word) and PowerPoint (PPT).
The MS Word and PowerPoint files are fully editable, so you can adapt the material to your specific needs.
Why Buy Off-the-shelf Customizable Training Materials?
Whether you are running your training online or in-person, there are several benefits of buying ready-to-use corporate training materials.
- You save a lot of time. We have already done the research, created a lesson plan with the activities and designed the materials (such as PPT slides and handouts).
- You can edit the materials as you like to adapt them to your audience and add your logo.
- The materials are yours to keep and use for your own courses as you wish.
- The training materials are available for you to download instantly as soon as you buy them.
- Our training materials can be used whether you teach in person or if you run online classes using platforms such as Adobe Connect or Zoom.
The 3 courses, when bought individually, would normally cost $345 (roughly GBP£255).
This package though is available at a much-reduced rate of 15%