Wellness, Healthy Living & Well-Being Training Programs
Here you can find the training materials packages and programs we offer trainers. Instantly download and customize these training programs to hold your own workshops and training sessions. Below you can find the various wellness, healthy living, well-being and work to life balance training programs for the workplace, employees, corporate company workshops, or for private training you provide such as via meetup.com or Eventbrite.
Training package to teach how to develop personal resilience and resilience in the workplace.
Teach training sessions and workshops on stress management and relief for life in general and the workplace.
Use this training package to teach your participants how to become more confident at work and in life in general.
Off-the-shelf training materials for trainers to teach mental health awareness in the workplace.
Training materials to teach digital wellness and wellbeing. How to improve how you use digital technologies and digital detox diet.
Course materials for trainers to teach a goal setting workshop and help delegates set up a strategic life plan.
‘Introduction to Mindfulness’ course package, designed for trainers to deliver a session on mindfulness training for beginners.
Use our training course materials to teach menopause awareness in the workplace, a very topical subject.
Teach staff who work remotely how to address any challenges for their wellbeing of working from home.
Time is something we could all do with more of in business. This is a very popular training package to teach!
Save money with this workplace wellness 3-in-1 training course materials package. It includes mental health awareness, digital well-being and mindfulness for busy people.
Training materials providing all you need, as a trainer, to teach a short course on practical mindfulness in the workplace and for busy people.
Training materials for trainers to teach environmental awareness in the workplace.
Why Wellness in the Workplace Is so Important
Providing a caring and supportive environment in the workplace, for your workforce, is not only the right thing to do from an ethical and humanistic point of view, but it makes sense from a productivity and business perspective.
Employees who feel looked after, supported and valued, are employees who are proven to be more productive and loyal. As a business, this means great savings in the cost of often replacing employees and staff who care and enjoy helping to get results for the company.
Workshops and training courses that increase the staff’s well-being and wellness, are particularly well received and enjoyed by employees. Of course, though, employee personal development training is also always popular, but do consider wellness and your staff’s well-being.
5 Areas of Wellness in the Workplace
The 5 areas of workplace wellness from Gallup are worth drawing on and these areas are:
- Purpose – Waking up every day and wanting and enjoying going to work is important. As a business, you want your staff to have a passion for coming into work.
- Physical – Helping staff to be physically healthy and to have energy is something you can certainly help with by providing training.
- Financial – Rewarding hard-working staff with a fair wage is just one way to help your staff in a financially positive way. Money worries and the feeling of being treated badly do not create a positive workplace.
- Community – For people to be happy, feeling part of a community is also important. If you create a supportive atmosphere at work, where employees feel that they are there to support each other and they feel proud of being part of your company, this will definitely help to engage them.
- Social – Having friendships and a positive, fun working environment is also important. As a business, you can create an environment where staff get to spend quality time together also after work or during events.
Wellness Related Courses Coming Soon
- Anger Management
Are there any training titles you need that we have not covered? If you have any questions or comments we welcome feedback. You can contact us through our contact form.