I am a Freelance or Corporate Trainer. Guide Me!
If you are a freelance corporate trainer, this page is where you can find links to resources, tips, advice and useful information for training professionals.
Read on or click links below for:
Free Tips and Resources for Corporate Trainers
As a corporate trainer, there are many things you need to consider and remember.
We provide you with some free resources to help you do your job, some that you can download and others that are available for you to browse on this site.
Below you will be able to request and to read:
- A Free downloadable pre-training session checklist. There are so many little things to set up before each course, for a course to be a success. This list will help you remember all you need to do.
- A free 54-page Downloadable eBook with 25 classroom activities. It is vital to keep participants active during a training session but it is not always easy to think of new activities to do. In this book, you will find some free inspiring ideas for activities including ice-breakers, team building games and discussions.
- A Free 7-day email course with tips and advice on how to create training sessions that are engaging and effective for your participants.
- Additional articles with tips and advice from this site.
Tips and Advice for Trainers
What Types of Employee Training Programs Do Companies Want or Need?
What are the types of employee training that companies require? First-time managers, shadowing, compliance, safety and mentoring training for staff in the workplace.
7 Tips for Designing a Training Program & Materials for Employees
Use these tips for designing a training program, including tips for images, timings and design stages.
How to Become a Freelance Corporate Trainer & Start a Training Business in 2023
Would you like to become a sole trader as a corporate trainer and be your own boss? Here you will find some useful tips.
7 Tips for Engaging Online Students and Motivating Them When Teaching Online
Use these 7 tips for engaging online students and for motivating them, to stop them losing focus when learning online.
9 Tips on How To Be a Good Online Teacher, Instructor or Freelance Trainer
Teaching online is an increasingly great option for you as a freelance trainer. Here’s 10 tips on how to be a great online teacher!
7 Ideas for a Career Change for Teachers
7 career change ideas for teachers in case you are tired of teaching in a school, college or university. Here are some alternative job ideas.
Learning How to Be a Great Trainer
Being a great trainer is a matter of experience and continuous learning.
You can learn:
- whilst doing your job;
- after each training session (as you reflect on how the class has gone);
- by taking time to train and study.
Also, there are many skills involved in being a trainer. These include, for example, designing courses and sessions; presenting; delivering training sessions and researching (not only the materials you are going to teach but also how you are going to teach, to whom and why).
Our courses for trainers cover a variety of skills that can be useful for corporate trainers and they come in different formats.
The two formats that we offer are:
- Training materials packages, which are designed to be delivered by a trainer to a classroom of learners.
- Self-study eLearning online courses, which are designed for individuals to learn independently in their own time.
The topics range from the classic ‘train the trainer’ course (which teaches the principles and techniques for teaching adult learners) to research skills and more.
Online Training for Trainers
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Buying Off-the-shelf Training Materials and How to Use Them
As a trainer, there are a lot of skills you need to learn and so many things to remember and worry about, but time is limited!
Therefore, you might want to make your life easier but buying off-the-shelf pre-designed training materials.
This will save you a lot of time by sparing you from researching topics, structuring lessons and designing materials, so you can focus on teaching.
Our off-the-shelf training packages are completely downloadable (in PDF and MS Word formats) as soon as you purchase them and you can customise them as you wish.
Each package includes:
- A PowerPoint presentation
- A trainer’s handbook with useful notes
- A workbook for students
- A course outline and a lesson plan
- Classroom activities
- Forms (i.e. feedback forms, attendance sheets)
- A certificate template to give participants at the end of the course
The subjects include a variety of topics from the areas of online marketing and soft skills or personal development.
Some of Our Training Materials Packages
Introduction to Mindfulness Course Materials
‘Introduction to Mindfulness’ course package, designed for trainers to deliver a session on mindfulness training for beginners.
Presentation Skills Training Course Materials Package
Presentations Skills Training Course Package that aims at training delegates on how to deliver effective presentations.
CV & Resume Writing Skills Training Course Materials
These training course materials provide all you need, as a trainer, to run a workshop on CV & Resume writing skills for job applications.
Imposter Syndrome in the Workplace Training Course Materials
Use these course materials to help staff, managers and organizations become aware of and deal with imposter syndrome at work.
Time Management Training Package
Time is something we could all do with more of in business. This is a very popular training package to teach!
Mindfulness at Work (for Busy People) Training Materials: Short Course
Training materials providing all you need, as a trainer, to teach a short course on practical mindfulness in the workplace and for busy people.
Feedback, Contact and Questions
Do you have any comments you would like to make or feedback you would like to give?
Are there any courses you would like to purchase that we do not yet sell?
We would love to hear from you via the form below!
Do you have any general questions?
- Click here to find out more about how to buy our courses.
- Click here to read the answers to some frequently asked questions.