I am a Freelance or Corporate Trainer. Guide Me!
If you are a freelance corporate trainer, this page is where you can find links to resources, tips, advice and useful information for training professionals.
Read on or click links below for:
Free Tips and Resources for Corporate Trainers
As a corporate trainer, there are many things you need to consider and remember.
We provide you with some free resources to help you do your job, some that you can download and others that are available for you to browse on this site.
Below you will be able to request and to read:
- A Free downloadable pre-training session checklist. There are so many little things to set up before each course, for a course to be a success. This list will help you remember all you need to do.
- A free 54-page Downloadable eBook with 25 classroom activities. It is vital to keep participants active during a training session but it is not always easy to think of new activities to do. In this book, you will find some free inspiring ideas for activities including ice-breakers, team building games and discussions.
- A Free 7-day email course with tips and advice on how to create training sessions that are engaging and effective for your participants.
- Additional articles with tips and advice from this site.
Tips and Advice for Trainers
Tips and tricks for designing teaching materials and lesson plans on PowerPoint for employee and staff training and for workshops.
What are the types of employee training that companies require? First-time managers, shadowing, compliance, safety and mentoring training for staff in the workplace.
Use these tips for designing a training program, including tips for images, timings and design stages.
Would you like to become a sole trader as a corporate trainer and be your own boss? Here you will find some useful tips.
Use these 7 tips for engaging online students and for motivating them, to stop them losing focus when learning online.
Teaching online is an increasingly great option for you as a freelance trainer. Here’s 10 tips on how to be a great online teacher!
Learning How to Be a Great Trainer
Being a great trainer is a matter of experience and continuous learning.
You can learn:
- whilst doing your job;
- after each training session (as you reflect on how the class has gone);
- by taking time to train and study.
Also, there are many skills involved in being a trainer. These include, for example, designing courses and sessions; presenting; delivering training sessions and researching (not only the materials you are going to teach but also how you are going to teach, to whom and why).
Our courses for trainers cover a variety of skills that can be useful for corporate trainers and they come in different formats.
The two formats that we offer are:
- Training materials packages, which are designed to be delivered by a trainer to a classroom of learners.
- Self-study eLearning online courses, which are designed for individuals to learn independently in their own time.
The topics range from the classic ‘train the trainer’ course (which teaches the principles and techniques for teaching adult learners) to research skills and more.
Online Training for Trainers
One to one e-learning ‘Train the Trainer’ course, that aims at helping trainers and teachers plan and deliver effective lessons.
Buying Off-the-shelf Training Materials and How to Use Them
As a trainer, there are a lot of skills you need to learn and so many things to remember and worry about, but time is limited!
Therefore, you might want to make your life easier but buying off-the-shelf pre-designed training materials.
This will save you a lot of time by sparing you from researching topics, structuring lessons and designing materials, so you can focus on teaching.
Our off-the-shelf training packages are completely downloadable (in PDF and MS Word formats) as soon as you purchase them and you can customise them as you wish.
Each package includes:
- A PowerPoint presentation
- A trainer’s handbook with useful notes
- A workbook for students
- A course outline and a lesson plan
- Classroom activities
- Forms (i.e. feedback forms, attendance sheets)
- A certificate template to give participants at the end of the course
The subjects include a variety of topics from the areas of online marketing and soft skills or personal development.
Some of Our Training Materials Packages
Use this training package to teach your participants how to become more confident at work and in life in general.
Training package to teach how to develop personal resilience and resilience in the workplace.
Course materials for trainers to teach a goal setting workshop and help delegates set up a strategic life plan.
‘Introduction to Mindfulness’ course package, designed for trainers to deliver a session on mindfulness training for beginners.
These training course materials provide all you need, as a trainer, to run a workshop on CV & Resume writing skills for job applications.
Starting a home business trainer’s package materials for teaching seminars and workshops in how to build a home business. Dealing with taxes, marketing etc.
Feedback, Contact and Questions
Do you have any comments you would like to make or feedback you would like to give?
Are there any courses you would like to purchase that we do not yet sell?