Help your delegates improve their time management skills with this off-the-shelf time management training package for trainers.
This training package is:
- Fully customizable and editable
- US English & British English compatible
- Downloadable immediately
- Can also be adapted to use for online teaching and training in virtual classrooms.
- and you will own the rights to edit and reuse it for as many of ‘your own courses’ as you wish
What Are the Benefits of Learning Good Time Management Skills?
Being able to manage your own time is one of the most useful soft skills that you can develop.
For most of us, we are becoming increasingly busy and stressed and it seems as though we are constantly chasing time and continually trying to catch up on things.
We never seem to have enough time for the simple things in life at home, and we find it hard to stay focused on the important tasks in our workplace.
There are, however, tools and techniques that people can use to improve their time management skills and this is what this course aims to teach.
Samples from Training Course Materials
Click on the slides below to magnify
How Can Teaching Time Management Skills Benefit You as a Trainer or a Teacher?
Time management training is one of the most requested training packages by companies and individuals alike.
Most of us are often feeling as though we are short of time and could do with some help to improve our time management skills.
As a trainer, you can be sure that some of your clients will benefit from a time management training course at some point.
Who Is Our Time Management Training Package for?
This time management course is designed for a wide range of people, from managers to employees at any level, staff in big and small companies, and self-employed individuals.
This training package is ideal for anyone who is looking to save time to improve productivity, particularly in the workplace.
This course can also be useful for individuals looking to find spare time such as for hobbies.
You may want to buy this package if you are:
self–employed trainerwho wants to offer this essential soft skill training course to his/her clients.
- An in-house trainer or HR department if the company you work for has identified a lack of time management skills among their staff.
- A teacher of any kind teaching workshops and short courses.
In this training
People who will benefit from this course include:
- Managers who need to juggle the competing demands of a variety of tasks, including making decisions and managing teams.
- Staff from junior to senior level.
- Self-employed individuals who need to be accomplished at a multitude of skills to run their business alone, or at the head of a very small team.
- People who work from home and need to be self-directed and create their own working structure.
- Anyone who always feels as though 24 hours in a day are never enough.
Beginners and intermediates
Course Outline and Objectives
During this 1 day workshop, participants will have the opportunity to explore their own use of time and how it impacts on their work and life balance.
Participants will have the chance to use their own analytical skills to evaluate the concept of time and its impact and methods and techniques for utilizing time.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Examine their current use of time and their strengths and weaknesses in managing their time.
- Identify the things that stop them from using their time efficiently.
- Employ techniques that will help them tackle procrastination.
- Prioritize tasks by importance and urgency.
- Set SMART goals and objectives.
- Apply techniques that will enable them to deal with interruptions from others and say ‘no’ when needed.
- Implement techniques for maximizing the use of their time.
- Plan their own time management course of action.
Teacher-led sessions that include group activities, self-discovery, group and facilitator discussions, theory explanations, game-based learning, and useful exercises.
In addition, it is possible to adapt these materials for teaching through digital online teaching platforms. The PowerPoint slides can be used for teaching online and, as part of the training materials, we provide some guidance with suggestions on how you can adapt the activities for an online session.
Topics That Will Be Covered Include:
Managing Our Own Time
- Assessing how we currently use our time and how we can improve
- Learning how to set realistic goals and prioritize tasks
- Understanding motivation
- Use techniques to focus on tasks that matter
Planning How to Use Time
- Dealing with time wasters
- Overcoming procrastination
- Best practice for using a to-do list
- Better organize oneself and the workspace
- Planning and scheduling tasks
Managing Relations with Others
- When to say no
- The art of delegation
- Managing interruptions at work
With this Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 58 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 43-page Trainers handbook
✔ Course documents (including sign-in sheet, course evaluation sheet, course outline)
✔ Participants’ workbook
✔ Handouts for classroom activities
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
✔ A PDF guide with suggestions on how to adapt the activities for teaching the course online, if you ever need to.
Documents are delivered using MS Word, PDF (in case you do not have MS Word), and PowerPoint.
The MS Word and PowerPoint files are fully editable, so you can adapt the material to your specific needs.
American & British English Compatible
Suitable for both American English & British English styles.
- We have avoided any words that can cause confusion between American and British English styles such as soccer/football.
- We have used terms that are common in both and we have used the American style for a few words where a ‘z’ rather than ‘s’ is used i.e. materialize.
Happy Customers Include
GBP £119 (approx. USD$149) for the full trainers training package to teach ‘Time Management’ (and ready for instant download)!
Buy This Course
- To purchase click the “Buy Now” button below.
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or by Credit card.
- Once you have paid, you will immediately receive a digital link to download the zip file straight away.
Related training course materials
For trainers to teach assertiveness skills and techniques to leaders and staff in the workplace and in their private life.
Use this training package to teach your participants how to become more confident at work and in life in general.
Course materials for trainers to teach a goal setting workshop and help delegates set up a strategic life plan.
- Ethical Leadership: A Cornerstone of Success in Business and Effective Managerial Training - October 2, 2023
- How Can I Present My PowerPoint Presentation and View Notes on the Monitor While Presenting - September 18, 2023
- What Is Allyship in the Workplace & 7 Stages of the Allyship Journey – Examples and Techniques - August 27, 2023