This Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training course materials package is designed for trainers to help delegates understand the basic principles of search engine optimization and apply its basic techniques.
This training package is:
- Fully customizable and editable
- US English & British English compatible
- Downloadable immediately
- It can also be adapted to use for online teaching and training in virtual classrooms.
- and you will own the rights to edit and reuse it for as many of “your own courses” as you wish
Samples from SEO Training Course Materials
Click on the slides below to magnify
What Are the Benefits, for Your Participants, of Attending an SEO Training Course?
Online marketing has become a big part of most company’s marketing strategy. Today, it is essential for most companies to be visible online and to come up high in search engine results.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an important component of e-marketing. SEO comprises all those strategies and techniques that allow a website to be highly visible in search engine results.
As a result, it is essential for marketing teams or professionals to have at least an understanding of SEO.
This SEO training course materials package is designed to help delegates achieve such understanding and to successfully apply the most fundamental SEO techniques.
This SEO training course materials package focuses on the fundamentals of SEO. As such, it is designed to give participants an understanding of the main principles of SEO, rather than teaching specific technical knowledge.
So, as a result of this training, participants should be able to understand the concepts at the basis of an SEO strategy and the things they will need to think about with regards to SEO.
Why Would You Want to Teach SEO Principles as a Trainer?
SEO has become an essential area to consider for any company, big or small, that wants to be visible online.
Being able to provide SEO training to your clients, will ensure that you can cater for the marketing needs of today’s businesses.
Who Is This SEO Training Course Materials Package Intended for?
This is an excellent course for trainers who wish to teach the foundations of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to those who are new or relatively new to online marketing.
As a trainer, with this SEO training package, you will help your participants understand how to guide a website towards being suitable for great search results.
These SEO training course materials are designed to guide the participants towards understanding the main concepts at the base of SEO, but do not include technical instructions on how to do things.
For example, while there is information about what the main metrics are to assess the success of an SEO strategy and what they mean, there is no information about how to use Google Analytics.
If you are a trainer who has the technical knowledge and wants to teach technical procedures to your participants, you can integrate these SEO training course materials with hands-on technical explanations and exercises.
These training course materials are designed to help you, as a trainer, save time by providing you with a structured course that includes activities, a lesson plan, and PowerPoint slides already designed for you. You can, of course, then edit the materials as needed.
This course can be attended by participants of any age and from any industry. Certainly, though, it can be ideal especially for business owners, managers and those who work in marketing.
You may want to buy this package if you are:
- A self-employed trainer who wants to offer training on an
ever developingarea of marketing.
- An HR department of a company that needs to train its employees on online marketing.
In this training
People who will benefit from this course include:
- Self-employed individuals who would like to improve the online presence of their businesses’ website.
- Marketing team staff.
- Anyone who would like to understand how websites can rank higher in search engine results.
- Academics who would like to promote their research online.
These training course materials are designed to deliver a 1 day course.
You can, however, integrate these SEO training course materials for beginners with more technical information and practical exercises. In this case, you could use our materials to run a 2 or 3 days SEO workshop.
If you are teaching this SEO basics course online, you could break it down into 2 or 3 sessions of 2 to 3 hours each as it is usually more difficult to keep the learners engaged online for a full day than it is when teaching in person.
This is an SEO training package for beginners.
Course Outline and Objectives
The aim in this course is to provide participants with a clear understanding of the various options open to them to make their site much more likely to achieve higher search engine results (for terms and expressions related to their business).
By the end of this workshop, they will have a clear appreciation of the concepts and techniques involved in getting started with marketing their own business website online.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
✔ Explain what exactly SEO is.
✔ Build an SEO strategy based on the way people search online.
✔ Develop their site and its content for SEO.
✔ Outline methods to grow their site’s influence.
✔ Identify ways to measure the effectiveness of their SEO strategy.
This courseware package and materials include 63 slides on PowerPoint and these are used by the tutor to teach all of the principal techniques and methods.
Students are asked to bring in their own device (laptop, smartphone or iPad) so that they can also actively engage in analyzing live websites during the workshop.
This is, in other words, is an interactive day that provides hands-on experience and learning for the participants.
In addition, it is possible to adapt these materials for teaching through digital online teaching platforms. The PowerPoint slides can be used for teaching online and, as part of the training materials, we provide some guidance with suggestions on how you can adapt the activities for an online session.
Topics That Will Be Covered to Include:
Introduction to SEO
- How SEO fits into the wider field of digital marketing.
- What SEO is and why it is
- How search engines work.
- The difference between organic and paid-for search engine results.
- Overview of the various areas that will be covered.
Understanding how people search online
- User intent and the main types of user intent.
- Why it is important to understand user intent.
- How to choose keywords to target, including the importance of long-tail keywords.
- Strategies to come up with ideas for keywords.
Optimising a website for search engines
- The importance of user experience for SEO.
- Providing your site with a clear structure and theme.
- Optimizing images, written content and hidden content such as meta and title tags.
- Developing SEO friendly content.
E.A.T. and Link Development
- Understanding E.A.T. (Expertise, Authority and Trustworthiness) and how to implement it.
- The importance of links for SEO (inbound, outbound and internal).
- Developing a safe and relevant link development plan.
- Making your site secure with https.
Measuring the success of your SEO strategy
- Some tools you can use to measure the success of SEO.
- Measuring your traffic by organic traffic, keyword ranking and organic CTR (click-through rate).
- Metrics that indicate the quality of your traffic: organic conversions and engagement metrics.
- Measuring the authority of your site: backlinks analysis; site and page authority; trust flow and social shares.
- The importance of measuring other factors such as page speed and crawl errors.
With this Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 63 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 52 page Trainer’s notes
✔ Participants’ workbook with a list of additional resources.
✔ course evaluation sheet
✔ Sign-in sheet
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
✔ A PDF guide with suggestions on how to adapt the activities for teaching the course online, if you ever need to.
Documents delivered using MS Word (doc and docx version both included), PDF (in case you do not have MS Word) and PowerPoint.
Need a Bespoke Search Engine Optimisation Course or In-House training with trainer included? This is also available.
American & British English Compatible
Suitable for both American English & British English styles.
- We have avoided any words that can cause confusion between American and British English styles such as soccer/football.
- We have used terms that are common in both and we have used the American style for a few words where a ‘z’ rather than ‘s’ is used i.e. materialize.
GBP £137 (approx. USD$179).
Buy This Course
To purchase click the “Buy Now” button below.
You can choose to pay via PayPal or by Credit card. You can pay by credit card using the PayPal payment system, without needing a Paypal account.
Once you have paid, you will immediately receive a digital link to download the zip file straight-away.
Related training course materials
Starting a home business trainer’s package materials for teaching seminars and workshops in how to build a home business. Dealing with taxes, marketing etc.
Latest posts by Dr Valeria (Lo Iacono) Symonds (see all)
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace Training Course Materials - October 4, 2020
- Building Resilience in the Workplace Training Course Materials - September 21, 2020
- Unconscious (Anti) Bias Training Materials - September 8, 2020