Last Updated on
This SEO training course is designed to help delegates understand and apply the latest search engine optimization techniques.
What Are the Benefits of Attending a SEO Training Course?
Online marketing has become a big part of any company’s marketing strategies. Today, it is essential for a company to be visible online and to come up high in search engine results.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is an important component of e-marketing. SEO comprises all those strategies and techniques that allow a website to be highly visible in search engine results.
As a result, it is essential for any marketing team or professional to have at least an understanding of SEO.
This SEO training course is designed to help delegates achieve such understanding and successfully apply the most fundamental SEO techniques.
Why Would You Want to Teach SEO Principles as a Trainer?
SEO has become an essential area to consider for any company, big or small, that wants to be visible online.
Being able to provide SEO training to your clients, will ensure that you can cater for the marketing needs of today’s businesses.
Who Is This SEO Training Package Intended for?
This is an excellent course for trainers who wish to teach the foundations of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to those who are new or relatively new to online marketing.
As a trainer, with this SEO training package, you will help your participants understand how to guide a website towards being suitable for great search results.
This course can be attended by participants of any age and from any industry. Certainly, though, it can be ideal especially for business owners, managers and those who work in marketing.
You may want to buy this package if you are:
- A self-employed trainer who wants to offer training on an
ever developingarea of marketing.
- An HR department of a company that needs to train its employees on online marketing.
In this training
People who will benefit from this course include:
- Self-employed individuals who would like to improve the online presence of their businesses’ website.
- Marketing teams staff.
- Anyone who would like to understand how websites can rank higher in search engines results.
- Academics who would like to promote their research online.
This is an SEO training package for beginners.
If you would like to offer a more comprehensive course, it is possible to purchase our more advanced SEO training course package and run the workshop over 2 days.
See also our Digital Marketing Training package, for a a course on the wider field of online marketing.
Course Outline and Objectives
The aim in this course is to provide participants with a clear understanding of the various options open to them to make their site much more likely to achieve higher search engine results (for terms and expressions related to their business).
By the end of this
*Note: This course is updated regularly to accommodate changes that reflect new ways of doing SEO.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
✔ Explain what exactly SEO is and what theming is.
✔ Build a solid initial foundation using a specific set of key directories.
✔ Establish how to develop a content strategy for their website.
✔ Develop a safe link building strategy that is focused and aids their site.
✔ Apply some strategies to optimise individual web pages.
✔ Create an SEO plan that is realistic in relation to their own time and financial constraints as a business.
This courseware package and materials includes 78 slides on PowerPoint and these are used by the tutor to teach all of the principle techniques and methods.
Students are asked to bring in their own device (laptop, smart phone or iPad) so that they can also actively engage in analysing live websites during the workshop.
This is, in other words, is an interactive day that provides hands-on experience and learning for the participants.
Topics That Will Be Covered to Include:
Introduction to SEO
- What is SEO and why it is
- How search engines work.
- What SEO is not.
- Overview of the various techniques that will be covered.
- Time and budget considerations.
- Foundation of your site (CMS, responsive sites, theming, and structure).
- New versus existing websites and different strategies.
- Website analysis on a live site
- How search engines cache and view content and what you need to consider.
- Evergreen content.
- Optimizing video, images, written content and all media on a page.
- The importance of NAP (for local SEO).
- TrustRank and theming.
- Developing a safe and relevant link development plan.
- Understanding when and when not to use directories.
- Learning how to use social media time effectively and for SEO.
With this Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 78 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 55 page Trainer’s workbook
✔ Course documents (including sign in sheet, course evaluation sheet, course outline, suggested reading list document)
✔ Tutors checklist
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
Documents delivered using MS Word (doc and docx version both included), PDF ((in case you do not have Ms Word) and PowerPoint.
Need a Bespoke Search Engine Optimisation Course or In-House training with trainer included? This is also available.
Paul Symonds PhD
Latest posts by Paul Symonds PhD (see all)
- 10 Benefits of Time Management in the Workplace - June 3, 2019
- Ice Breaker Games – Both Sides of the Fence Activity - February 24, 2019
- Table Topics Game – Icebreaker Activity - February 24, 2019