About Our Scholarship
Dr Valeria Lo Iacono (Symonds) has developed Symonds Training & Research with the idea of trying to help trainers to provide high-quality education. We care about the future of our youth and students.
As a leader in providing corporate and freelance trainers with training materials, we are passionate about education and we work to promote learning for people of all ages.
Symonds Training is offering a $250 scholarship to a high school or college student attending an accredited U.S. college or university in 2020.
Who Can Apply?
You can apply if you meet the following requirements:
- You must be a high school or college student who will be studying at an accredited U.S. college or U.S. university in the United States in 2020.
- Domestic and international students can apply.
- We welcome applications from students of all ages (including mature students and PhD/doctorate students)
How To Apply
- Please write a 800 word essay that answers the following 2 questions:
– What is your best learning experience (it could be at school, college, online etc)? Was it the teacher, trainer or self-learning that made the learning enjoyable?
– If you were to teach something in your community to benefit others (to share your knowledge on a topic), what would it be and why?
- Read the Terms and Conditions below
- Complete and submit the form ‘Symonds Training Future Learners Scholarship’ form.
All applications need to be submitted before midnight EST 1st September 2020.
The winner will be chosen and informed by 15th September 2020, by email.
The winner will need to show some form of proof that they are enrolled or have been accepted for a U.S. university or college.
Further Scholarship Information
The winner will be chosen by Dr Paul Symonds and Dr Valeria Lo Iacono.
This is an annual scholarship with an individual new winner each year, meaning that this is a non-renewable scholarship.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
As soon as the winner has been announced, all personal and sensitive information that relates to the participant will be destroyed.
Terms and Conditions
You must accept the following conditions in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- All essays submitted should be the original work of the applicant.
- You are allowed to submit one application each scholarship year.
- All scholarships are non-renewable.
- By submitting your application to Symonds Research & Training Learners Scholarship, you agree to provide accurate information.
- By submitting your entry for the scholarship, you are agreeing that SymondsResearch.com have the right to include your name, university/college name, and your photo (if you provide one) and your essay on symondsresearch.com.
- You will also be giving permission for your name, award amount and essay to be published on the Symondsresearch.com site and our social media if you are the scholarship winner.