Our ‘Building Resilience in the Workplace’ training course materials are designed for corporate trainers to teach participants how to develop personal resilience and how to improve resilience in the workplace.
This training package is:
- Fully customizable and editable
- US English & British English compatible
- Downloadable immediately
- Can also be adapted to use for online teaching and training in virtual classrooms.
- and you will own the rights to edit and reuse it for as many of ‘your own courses’ as you wish
Samples from the Resilience Training Course Materials
Click on the slides below to magnify
What Are the Benefits of Learning How to Build Resilience?
Resilience (less commonly also called resiliency) is the ability to endure adversities, recover from them, and grow stronger as a result. There are many benefits of resilience, both on a personal and on a professional level.
Personal resilience for an individual is important as it improves their well-being and mental health by:
- Supporting self-confidence
- Increasing a sense of control over life events
- Improving social relations
Resilience depends on many things, including an innate propensity towards it and the social and physical environment that surrounds you. In large part though, resilience is a skill that you develop.
So, you can learn resilience, not only by overcoming the adversities that you experience in life (hence the saying ‘what does not kill you makes you stronger’), but also by becoming aware of certain strategies that you can put in place to help your resilience.
This training course package includes a variety of resilience-building strategies, as well as exercises to help your participants reflect on their current attitudes and assess how to improve their resilience for the future.
A resilient individual tends to be also resilient in the workplace and their qualities are beneficial for the business as resilient employees are:
- more open to change and adaptable
- more creative and innovative
- better protected from stress
- at lower risk of burnout
- more cooperative
- able to embrace challenges and turn them into opportunities
So, overall, having resilient employees means that a company will have:
- better productivity levels
- lower turnover rates
- better communication
- lower sickness rates
- happier and more motivated team members
Our building resilience in the workplace training course materials package is designed to help employees develop their resilience and understand its importance for them both at work and in their personal life.
What Are the Benefits, for a Trainer, of Teaching Resilience Workshops?
As a corporate or freelance trainer, you will want to keep up to date with the latest learning and development needs for the workplace.
During difficult times, people need to develop resilience. So, teaching anything that has to do with mental wellbeing and that helps people overcome adversities and cope with stress is more important than ever.
Other training packages that are good to offer as part of your wellbeing teaching portfolio include:
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Mental wellbeing for remote working employees
- Digital wellness
- And other programs that you can find in our wellness training course materials section
Why Buy Off-the-shelf Customizable Training Materials?
Whether you are running your training online or in person, there are several benefits of buying ready-to-use corporate training materials.
- You save a lot of time. We have already done the research, created a lesson plan with the activities, and designed the materials (such as PowerPoint slides and handouts).
- You can edit the materials as you like to adapt them to your audience and add your logo.
- The materials are yours to keep and use for your own courses as you wish.
- The training materials are available for you to download instantly as soon as you buy them.
- Our training materials can be adapted for teaching as an online course if needed, using platforms such as Adobe Connect or Zoom.
Who Is Our Developing Resilience Workshop Training Package for?
These corporate training materials are for trainers to teach people how to support their resilience.
As a trainer, you can use these materials to teach individuals of any age who feel they might do with some help and ideas for developing their resilience. You can provide workshops for a wide range of people both for their personal development and for business.
You may want to buy our building resiliency training course materials if you are:
- A self-employed or corporate trainer who wants to offer something different to his/her customers.
- An HR department, which has been asked to address issues of stress and low productivity at work.
Individuals who will benefit from a resilience-building workshop include:
- Staff and team members who need a bit of a boost for morale and motivation.
- Managers who would like to understand how to develop resilience as a leadership skill
- Team leaders, so they can understand how to support their team members’ resiliency
- High-level managers to understand how organizational and individual resilience depend on each other
- HR department to foster well-being in the workforce
- Any individual who needs help with boosting their resiliency
1 day – for classroom training.
If you are delivering this course in virtual training, you can break it down into 1 or 2 hours modules to be delivered on different days.
The course is structured around its learning objectives, so every learning objective constitutes a sub-section of the course and you can easily break the course down into chunks if need be.
Resilience at Work Teaching Materials Outline and Objectives
The aim of this course is to help participants develop resilience-boosting attitudes and to understand how their personal resilience can be applied to the workplace.
This employee training package is structured into five sections, which correspond to the learning objectives.
At the end of the course, your participants should be able to:
✔ Identify what resilience is and why it is important.
✔ Pinpoint the characteristics of resilient people.
✔ Recognize strategies to develop personal resilience.
✔ Find ways to develop resilience at work.
✔ Develop a personal resilience plan.
The ‘Building Resilience in the Workplace’ training course materials are designed for a trainer to deliver the course in a classroom setting (either in person or virtually).
However, we strongly believe that participants learn better if they are actively engaged.
So, we have made sure that the materials include plenty of activities, discussions, and other opportunities for learners to participate actively.
Topics That Will Be Covered Include:
What Resilience Is and Why It Matters
- Resilience questionnaire, for participants to start assessing what areas of resilience they may need to work on.
- Defining resilience
- The importance of resilience
The Characteristics of Resilient People
- Resilience myths
- The six domains of resilience
- Types of resilience
Strategies to Develop Resilience
- Unhelpful thinking habits and how to challenge them
- Core beliefs and how they affect resilience
- Setting SMART goals to help you develop a better sense of vision and direction for your future
- Assessing your strengths and weaknesses, as well as opportunities and threats in the environment
- Recognizing automatic responses to stress and strategies to cope with stress
- Building a support network
- Developing a resilient body
- Positive self-talk
- Building adaptability
Developing Resilience at Work
- The importance of resilience in the workplace
- The layers of organizational resilience
- How to develop organizational resilience
Developing a Personal Resilience Plan
- Seven steps for developing a personal resilience plan
- Resilience plan template
With this Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 72 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 83-page Trainers workbook
✔ Course documents (including sign-in sheet, course evaluation sheet, course outline, suggested reading list document)
✔ Participants’ workbook, which includes planning templates and guidance and a list of further readings.
✔ Three activities handouts: resilience questionnaire; SMART goals exercise and resilience action plan.
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
✔ A PDF guide with suggestions on how to adapt the activities for teaching the course online, if you ever need to.
Documents are delivered using MS Word, PDF (in case you do not have MS Word), and PowerPoint.
American & British English Compatible
Suitable for both American English & British English styles.
- We have avoided any words that can cause confusion between American and British English styles such as soccer/football.
- We have used terms that are common in both and we have used the American style for a few words where a ‘z’ rather than ‘s’ is used i.e. materialize.
Happy Customers Include
British GBP £127 (Approx USD$153)
Buy This Course
- To purchase click the “Buy Now” button below.
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or by Credit card.
- Once you have paid, you will immediately receive a digital link to download the zip file straight away.
Related training course materials
This is a training program that is designed for both men and women. This course aims to help employees such as managers and team leaders to better understand how they can support those going through menopause. This course is especially useful for teaching male…
These training course materials focus on how to improve the well-being and mental health of employees working from home. (Course designed by Dr Valeria Symonds). The content is addressed at employees who work remotely to help manage and improve their well-being….
Help your delegates improve their time management skills with this off-the-shelf time management training package for trainers. This training package is: Fully customizable and editable US English & British English compatible Downloadable immediately Can also…
- 35 Issues and Challenges Faced When Transitioning from Employee to New First-time Manager - February 26, 2024
- 15 Business Etiquette Tips - February 15, 2024
- 7 Gratitude Team Building Games Activities for Employees - February 1, 2024