Last Updated on
This marketing essentials training package for trainers aims at helping your delegates grasp the basic concepts of marketing.
Benefits of Learning the Marketing Essentials
For every business, big or small, marketing is the key to their success. Without marketing their products or services, companies would not be able to reach their customers, nor understand what their customers want.
This is a marketing essentials course specifically aimed at those who are new to marketing and would like to learn more about this fascinating area.
Benefits of Teaching Marketing Essentials
As a trainer, this course package is a very useful one to be able to offer. Marketing essentials are one of those classic courses that are always in demand.
If you teach business skills, soft skills for business or anything business related, this course will be an important addition to your portfolio.
Who Is Marketing Essentials Intended for?
This is a course pack for trainers to teach the foundations of marketing, including the marketing mix and key aspects of marketing and various techniques.
It is ideal for teaching students who are new or relatively new to marketing and covers both offline and online marketing.
Who Could Benefit from This Course
Anyone who is new to marketing and would like to use marketing skills, such as, for example:
- Self-employed individuals who are in charge of every aspect of their small business, including marketing it.
- Staff from companies who have been put in charge of promoting products or services.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about marketing, whether to improve their career advancement opportunities or even out of pure interest.
1 or 2 days.
This course has a lot of materials and can be adapted to either a one or two day workshop.
Complementary courses that you might be interested in are:
- Writing for the Web, to learn how to produce effective and attractive website content.
- Digital Marketing Training, specifically aimed at online marketing skills.
- SEO Training Package, which focuses on helping websites rank high in search engine results.
Course Outline and Objectives
This course covers all of the marketing to give an overview of the various options open to the marketer.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
✔ Explain the marketing mix and the 4 Ps (product, placement, price and promotion).
✔ Discuss the various offline and online marketing techniques and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
✔ Establish how to create an online presence such as how to develop a website and what SEO is.
✔ Explain how to combine offline and online marketing strategies.
Trainer led using the PowerPoint slides as a teaching tool but with a lot of group and participant interaction and involvement during the course.
Participants will have the chance to draw on their own experiences in business.
Topics That Will Be Covered to Include:
- The Marketing mix.
- SWOT analysis.
- Is the customer always right and the 90 – 10 rule.
- Getting a site live with ease.
- How search engines work.
- Instant versus long term results online. SEO versus PPC.
- Making your site search engine friendly.
- Creating a content strategy.
- Using social media or not?!
- Building a mailing list.
With this Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 75 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 75 page Trainer’s workbook
✔ Course documents (including sign in sheet, course evaluation sheet, course outline, suggested reading list document)
✔ Tutors checklist
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
Documents delivered using MS Word (doc and docx version both included), PDF ((in case you do not have Ms Word) and PowerPoint.
Paul Symonds PhD
Latest posts by Paul Symonds PhD (see all)
- 10 Benefits of Time Management in the Workplace - June 3, 2019
- Ice Breaker Games – Both Sides of the Fence Activity - February 24, 2019
- Table Topics Game – Icebreaker Activity - February 24, 2019