This Life Planning and Goal Setting workshop training course materials package
This training package is:
- Fully customizable and editable
- US English & British English compatible
- Downloadable immediately
- Can also be adapted to use for online teaching and training in virtual classrooms.
- and you will own the rights to edit and reuse it for as many of ‘your own courses’ as you wish
Samples from the Life Planning Training Course Materials
Click on the slides below to magnify
What Are the Benefits of Learning How to Set Goals and Plan Your Future?
Many of us feel overwhelmed at some point in life and in need of re-focusing, in order to get our life back on track and pursue what we really want.
It is very easy to let your life pass by and never find the time or mental clarity to really assess what is important to you.
Thus, attending a goal-setting workshop that helps your participants understand how to plan for their future, can be very useful for them. Such a workshop can give them a foundation and guidance on how to set goals and take charge of their life.
Who Is Our Life Planning and Goal Setting Workshop Training Package for?
This goal-setting workshop training package is for trainers looking to provide training designed for individuals of any age who feel they need to refocus in life and work on a strategic life plan, so for a wide range of people both for their personal development and for business.
You may want to buy our life planning training course materials if you are:
- A self-employed or corporate trainer who wants to offer something different to his/her customers.
- An HR department, which has been asked to address issues of stress and low productivity at work.
Individuals who will benefit from this life plan goal-setting workshop include:
- People who are looking to reassess their priorities in life and are maybe looking to change their career path.
- Individuals who are thinking of becoming self-employed but who need to manage their time and resources better.
- Employees, at every level, who need to find a better work-life balance.
For employees, it can help them to better prioritize at work and to also achieve a better work-life balance. After all, a happier workforce, with a better work-life balance, tends to be more productive and stay with their employer for longer.
1 day – for classroom training.
If you are delivering this course in virtual training, you can break it down into 1 or 2 hours’ modules to be delivered on different days. The course is structured around its learning objectives, so every learning objective constitutes a sub-section of the course and you can easily break the course down into chunks if need be.
Life Planning Training Course Materials Outline and Objectives
The aim of our life planning and goal setting training course materials is to help participants focus on what matters to them in life and achieve positive change.
This course is structured into six parts, which correspond to the learning objectives and to the six steps of the life planning process.
As part of this process, the participants are encouraged to channel and focus their ideas gradually from the stage at which they are just dreams, to narrowing down their dreams and targeting specific areas of life, setting SMARTER goals, planning their schedule, motivating themselves into action and finally reviewing the outcomes of their actions.
At the end of the course, your participants should be able to:
✔ Analyze what drives and motivates them in life.
✔ Focus on areas of their life that they want to develop.
✔ Set powerful goals.
✔ Devise a plan to achieve their goals.
✔ Identify strategies to put their plan into action.
✔ Monitor, review and revise their plan.
This tends to be a course that participants really enjoy, particularly given its interactive nature.
The workshop is designed to be trainer led but it includes plenty of interaction between the participants.
This course also involves a number of activities and is a hands-on course, during which participants can immediately begin to become involved with their own life planning.
In addition, it is possible to adapt these materials for teaching through digital online teaching platforms. The PowerPoint slides can be used for teaching online and, as part of the training materials, we provide some guidance with suggestions on how you can adapt the activities for an online session.
Topics That Will Be Covered to Include:
Analyzing What Drives You in Life
- Dreams brainstorming.
- Finding out what makes you happy.
- Thinking about what, in life, matters the most to you.
Narrowing Your Focus
- The wheel of life. How to create a balanced life plan which takes into consideration different aspects of life, such as health, family, personal development, career and more.
- Creating a vision statement for each aspect of your life (what your ideal life would look like).
- Narrowing down and prioritizing your dreams for better focus.
- Setting SMART and SMARTER goals.
- SWOT analysis.
- Setting different types of goals.
Devising a Plan
- Develop a clear focused plan.
- Breaking down goals into tasks.
- Actioning tasks as part of your daily activities.
Action and Motivation
- Overcoming procrastination.
- Understanding what helps you keep focused.
Checking, Reviewing and Updating Your Plans
- When to have regular reviews.
- Difference between daily, weekly, and quarterly or yearly reviews.
- What you need to review.
- Learning from your successes and failures and adapting your plans accordingly.
With this Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 50 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 45 page Trainers workbook
✔ Course documents (including sign-in sheet, course evaluation sheet, course outline, suggested reading list document)
✔ Participants’ workbook, which includes planning templates and guidance and a list of further readings.
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
✔ A PDF guide with suggestions on how to adapt the activities for teaching the course online, if you ever need to.
Documents delivered using MS Word, PDF (in case you do not have MS Word) and PowerPoint.
American & British English Compatible
Suitable for both American English & British English styles.
- We have avoided any words that can cause confusion between American and British English styles such as soccer/football.
- We have used terms that are common in both and we have used the American style for a few words where a ‘z’ rather than ‘s’ is used i.e. materialize.
British GBP £137
Buy This Course
- To purchase click the “Buy Now” button below.
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or by Credit card.
- Once you have paid, you will immediately receive a digital link to download the zip file straight-away.
Related training course materials
Training package to teach how to develop personal resilience and resilience in the workplace.
Use this training package to teach your participants how to become more confident at work and in life in general.
‘Introduction to Mindfulness’ course package, designed for trainers to deliver a session on mindfulness training for beginners.
Dr Valeria (Lo Iacono) Symonds
Latest posts by Dr Valeria (Lo Iacono) Symonds (see all)
- 10 Ways To Help Employee Growth and Improve their Development and Skills Set - September 16, 2021
- 7 Ways to Engage Employees in the WorkPlace to Improve Motivation - September 9, 2021
- How to Give Constructive Feedback Effectively to Employees Training Activity - August 9, 2021