Last Updated on
This Life Planning and Goal Setting workshop training package
What Are the Benefits of Learning How to Set Goals and Plan Your Future?
Many of us feel overwhelmed at some point in life and in need of re-focusing, in order to get our life back on track and pursue what we really want.
It is very easy to let your life pass by and never find the time or mental clarity to really assess what is important to you.
Thus, attending a goal setting workshop that also helps you how to plan your future, can be very useful for many of us. Such a workshop, can give us at least some tips and ideas on how to set goals and take charge of our life.
Who Is Our Life Planning and Goal Setting Workshop Training Package for?
This goal setting workshop training package is designed for individuals of any age who feel they need to refocus in life and work on a strategic life plan.
It is also suitable for employees who need to better prioritize at work, but also who need to achieve a better work-life balance.
After all, a happier workforce, with a better work-life balance, tends to be more productive and stay with their employer for longer.
You may want to buy this package if you are:
- A self-employed trainer who wants to offer something different to his/her customers.
- An HR department, which has been asked to address issues of stress and low productivity at work.
In this training
Individuals who will benefit from this life plan goal-setting workshop include:
- People who are looking to reassess their priorities in life and are maybe looking to change their career path.
- Individuals who are thinking of becoming self-employed but who need to manage their time and resources better.
- Employees, at every level, who need to find a better work-life balance.
Trainers looking to train people in how to take control of their own
This is a course that can be used to train a wide range of people both to people for their personal development and for business.
This a great course for also getting follow up bookings for future courses that you can provide that focus on one of the five core elements detailed below.
Course Outline and Objectives
This course covers five key areas and these are:
- body and mind
- community and friends
- personal goals
- and career.
Each of these areas is covered equally and make up a balanced life plan. This course tends to be very popular and usually gets excellent participant feedback.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
✔ Identify the core attributes and themes involved in life planning.
✔ Employ techniques for enjoying the moment and basic mindfulness.
✔ Apply methods for increased focus on friends and sense of community.
✔ Develop personal goals and to keep to them.
✔ Improve financial and career planning and set clear goals in relation to these.
✔ Feel confident and that they have the tools in order to take control of their own life.
This tends to be a course that participants really enjoy, particularly given its interactive nature.
The workshop is trainer led but it includes plenty of interaction between the participants.
This course also involves a number of activities and is a hands-on course, during which participants can immediately begin to become involved with their own life planning.
Topics That Will Be Covered to Include:
- Embodied ways of being. Understanding the power from within.
- Simplification for reaching greater goals.
- Introduction to the 5 core attributes.
Body and Mind
- Simple techniques to de-stress.
- How to free up time effortlessly.
- Basic meditation and relaxation techniques.
- Understanding how the mind works.
Community and Friends
- Understanding friendships that work for our personal growth.
- Getting family onboard.
- Appreciating the role of community.
- Develop a clear focused plan.
- Understanding career threads.
- Learn how to work less and achieve more.
- How to create a master-plan.
USD$179 (approx. £137)
With this Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 86 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 60 page Trainers workbook
✔ Course documents (including sign in sheet, course evaluation sheet, course outline, suggested reading list document)
✔ Tutor’s checklist
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
Documents delivered using MS Word (doc and docx version both included), PDF ((in case you do not have Ms Word) and PowerPoint.
Suitable for both American English & British English styles.
Related training course materials
Training materials providing all you need, as a trainer, to teach a short course on practical mindfulness in the workplace and for busy people.
‘Introduction to Mindfulness’ course package, designed for trainers to deliver a session on mindfulness training for beginners.
Time is something we could all do with more of in business. This is a very popular training package to teach!