Leadership and Management Training Course Materials
The training course material packages below are perfect for you if you are a freelance trainer, corporate trainer, HR department, manager or anyone involved with providing training workshops for employees, staff or people who attend workshops you privately organize. These training packs are:
- Available for instant download. Buy the course and we will instantly send a link for you to download the training package.
- You can adapt and Customize the Training. The PPT PowerPoint slides and all documents included can easily be edited if you, for example, want to include your own logo on the slides, for your workshops.
Teach managers how to implement a good return to work process, so they can support staff returning to work after a long absence.
The ability to delegate effectively is one of those skills that all leaders need to have. Our delegation skills training course materials are for trainers to teach this crucial skill.
Teach your participants how to deal with difficult people at work, such as colleagues, bosses, managers and direct reports.
Train managers on how to lead a virtual team and how to overcome the challenges posed by collaborating remotely.
Train participants on how to set SMART goals and how to align the goals of the organization with the goals of each employee.
Presentations Skills Training Course Package that aims at training delegates on how to deliver effective presentations.
Why Buy Training Materials? Is It useful
By buying the pre-made training materials you will:
- save a massive amount of research and development time making your own course materials.
- Save the hassle of trying to find appropriate activities to use in the training.
- Already have the trainers workbook, students workbook, handouts, and certificate all already designed for you! We have done all the hard work for you and we feel that the training materials are very reasonably priced and great value.
You might want to see our buying process here to put your mind at rest regards the process for purchasing any of our programs.