Last Updated on
Buying Training Course Materials made Easy!
1. Choose a Course
Just search our site for a course that interests you (all courses are listed here). On each course outlines
2. Add a course to shopping basket & place order
Add the course/s that interest you into the shopping basket using the ‘Purchase’ button. You will have the chance to review anything you buy before paying for the courses/s. When you are satisfied with the order you make payment using your chosen payment method
3. Download your course materials package
You will receive an immediate email confirmation and a link to download the course/s that you have purchased.
The link you receive will direct you to download the course you have purchased. This is normally a simple and smooth process but we are also on hand in case you have any questions. Email us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Edit and Customise if needed
If you wish to put your branding onto the training you certainly can. The documents and PowerPoint slides can very easily be edited and customised to meet your needs.
5. Starting running your training courses!
This of course is the most exciting stage, for you, the trainer. This is where you yourself can very easily recoup the cost of the training package by giving training courses to groups of people. The fact that you can re-use the courses you purchase, as many times as you wish, means that the commercial benefits to you, in purchasing these courses can be ten-fold.
6. Buy more training or request custom courses
After you have enjoyed one of our courses, we would love to see you return to buy more courses. We can provide custom made packages also on request (although these understandable are more expensive than the off-the shelf packages).
Latest posts by Dr Valeria (Lo Iacono) Symonds (see all)
- 10 Places to Find Free Training Games, Activities & Energizers for Teaching Employees & for Meetings - October 18, 2019
- How it Works – Buying Customizable Training Courses - October 10, 2019
- Mental Health Awareness at Work Training Materials for Trainers - September 29, 2019