Last Updated on
This digital marketing training package aims at teaching principles of online marketing to effectively promote businesses through the Internet.
This training package is:
- Fully customizable and editable
- Downloadable immediately
- and you will own the rights to edit and reuse it for as many of your own courses as you wish.
Why Is Digital Marketing Training Important?
More and more customers these days use the Internet to search for products and services. Thus, it is essential for any business, big or small, to incorporate online marketing into their overall marketing strategy.
A digital marketing training session is extremely useful, for both companies and individuals, who want to use the Internet to enlarge their customer base.
As a trainer, you can add an online marketing training package to your portfolio, to offer a more rounded range of marketing courses to your clients.
Who Is This Training Package Intended for?
Whether running or managing marketing for a small one-person business, a medium-sized company, or for a large corporate company, online marketing is essential for building sales.
This course is aimed at those who are new to online and digital marketing and covers all of the basic options and considerations.
Who Could Benefit from This Digital Marketing Training Package?
This training package on online marketing can benefit a variety of individuals and groups, including:
- Self-employed individuals who work on their own for whom online visibility is a must.
- Companies big and small, no matter how large or small their marketing budget.
- Marketing staff.
- Anyone who would like to better understand digital marketing, whether for their career or for their own self-development.
- 1 Day
You may want to consider extending this course to 2 days, by adding our SEO training package as well, which focuses more specifically on search engine optimization, or our Writing for the Web training package.
Beginner and intermediate.
Course Outline and Objectives
This trainer’s package provides courseware materials for delivering g a 1-day workshop in the basics of online digital marketing.
As a result, p
As a trainer, you will introduce delegates to a range of digital techniques for building an online business and promoting it online.
This course leads onto a more detailed 2-day workshop for those who pass this course.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
✔ Discuss the most important characteristics of digital marketing, to understand how it differs from traditional marketing and how they can make the most out of online marketing.
✔ Identify the customer’s journey from the moment a potential customer becomes aware of a brand, to when they start making purchases all the way to actively promoting a brand. Throughout the session, participants will discuss how digital marketing strategies can be applied to each stage of the customer’s journey.
✔ Identify the different areas of digital marketing. The areas covered include websites and user experience, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, pay-per-click ads and other channels of digital marketing.
✔ Organize a digital marketing plan. This covers how to plan a digital marketing campaign and the importance of an integrated multi-channel digital marketing strategy.
✔ Choose ways to measure the outcomes of digital marketing, with tools such as Google Analytics. This includes understanding some metrics to measure the outcomes of digital marketing and reflections on when it is more appropriate to use each.
This is a tutor-led training day that will also though, include participants using their own devices (laptop or iPad) to undertake certain tasks during the training.
The course will involve interactive elements such as group discussions and other activities.
Topics That Will Be Covered to Include:
Introduction to SEO
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), why it’s important and how to get
- Keywords and how to choose them.
- How to optimize each page of your website.
- Advice on good SEO practices.
- Search versus banner ads.
- Important elements to consider to create an effective banner.
- Advantages of using PPC ads.
- Developing a mailing list.
- How to maximize email marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing etiquette and best practices.
- Using lead magnets.
- Different types of emails.
- Understanding the connection between marketing and social media.
- Driving traffic through social media to your site.
- Making the most of social media and managing your time efficiently.
- Choosing the right social media channels.
- Following a social media marketing strategy.
- Different types of online content.
- Choosing the right content for the right audience.
- Making content that gets results.
Samples from the Digital Marketing Training Course Materials
Click on the slides below to magnify.
£137 to instantly download the full digital marketing training course materials package
Buy This Course
- To purchase click the “Buy Now” button below.
- You can choose to pay via PayPal or by Credit card.
- Once you have paid, you will immediately receive a digital link to download the zip file straight-away.
With This Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 84 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 65 page Trainer’s handbook
✔ Course documents (including sign-in sheet, course evaluation sheet, and pre-course preparation)
✔ Participants workbook
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
Documents delivered using MS Word (doc and docx version both included), PDF (in case you do not have Ms Word) and PowerPoint.
Latest posts by Dr Valeria (Lo Iacono) Symonds (see all)
- 10 Places to Find Free Training Games, Activities & Energizers for Teaching Employees & for Meetings - October 18, 2019
- How it Works – Buying Customizable Training Courses - October 10, 2019
- Mental Health Awareness at Work Training Materials for Trainers - September 29, 2019