Last Updated on
This digital marketing training package aims at teaching principles of online marketing to effectively promote businesses through the Internet.
Why Is Digital Marketing Training Important?
More and more customers these days use the Internet to search for products and services. Thus, it is essential for any business, big or small, to incorporate online marketing into their overall marketing strategy.
A digital marketing training session is extremely useful, for both companies and individuals, who want to use the Internet to enlarge their customer base.
As a trainer, you can add an online marketing training package to your portfolio, to offer a more rounded range of marketing courses to your clients.
Who Is This Training Package Intended for?
Whether running or managing marketing for a small one person business, a medium-sized company, or for a large corporate company, online marketing is essential for building sales.
This course is aimed at those who are new to online and digital marketing and covers all of the basic options and considerations.
Who Could Benefit from This Digital Marketing Training Package?
This training package on online marketing can benefit a variety of individuals and groups, including:
- Self-employed individuals who work on their own for whom online visibility is a must.
- Companies big and small, no matter how large or small their marketing budget.
- Marketing staff.
- Anyone who would like to better understand digital marketing, whether for their career or for their own self-development.
You may want to consider extending this course to 2 days, by adding our SEO training package as well, which focuses more specifically on search engine optimisation.
Beginner and intermediate.
Course Outline and Objectives
This trainer’s package provides courseware materials for delivering g a 1-day workshop in the basics of online digital marketing.
As a result, p
As a trainer, you will introduce delegates to a range of digital techniques for building an online business and promoting it online.
This course leads onto a more detailed 2-day workshop for those who pass this course.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
✔ Outline the difference between short term and long term techniques i.e. Adwords and CPC versus SEO.
✔ Organise an online marketing plan (including how to consider time, budgets and resources for each of the digital marketing options).
✔ Demonstrate how to integrate and use social media into their strategy.
✔ Make use of techniques to develop their site to attract visitors (such as through content marketing).
✔ Analyse their competitor’s website/s in order to learn from them.
✔ Use Google Analytics to create reports and to understand which online marketing techniques are working.
This is a tutor-led training day that will also though, include participants using their own devices (laptop or iPad) to undertake certain tasks during the training.
The course will involve interactive elements such as group discussions and other activities.
Topics That Will Be Covered to Include:
Introduction to SEO
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), why it’s important and how to get
- Directories and the key ones and key rules.
- How to develop a powerful content strategy.
- How to optimise each page of your website.
- Managing budgets and time resources for SEO.
CPC and PPC Advertising
isCPC and PPC.
- Search versus network ads.
- How to research keyword terms and phrases.
- Basic Adwords set up.
- Developing a mailing list.
- How to advertise on other businesses mailing lists.
- How to maximise email marketing campaigns.
- Understanding the connection between marketing and social media.
- Driving traffic through social media to your site.
- Making the most of social media and managing your time efficiently..
- Developing evergreen content.
- How to write for the web in order to draw in traffic to your site.
- Making content that gets results.
With This Course, Instantly Download:
✔ 95 PowerPoint slide deck (includes tutor notes on each slide)
✔ 70 page Trainer’s workbook
✔ Course documents (including sign in sheet, course evaluation sheet, course outline, suggested reading list document)
✔ Tutors checklist
✔ Course certificate (printable to hand to participants)
Documents delivered using MS Word (doc and docx version both included), PDF ((in case you do not have Ms Word) and PowerPoint.
Paul Symonds PhD
Latest posts by Paul Symonds PhD (see all)
- 10 Benefits of Time Management in the Workplace - June 3, 2019
- Ice Breaker Games – Both Sides of the Fence Activity - February 24, 2019
- Table Topics Game – Icebreaker Activity - February 24, 2019