Last Updated on
This is an ONLINE COURSE that you can start instantly and complete in your own time.
Benefits of Doing This Course
- Looking to gain an online presence?
- Want to market yourself online?
- Tired of relying on an unreliable web designer and want to manage your own site?
- Are you a beginner or relative beginner to creating a website using WordPress?
- Have a website or blog but not enough web traffic and site visitors?
- Want to learn online in your own time at your own pace?
- Have no programming skills. No problem!
If you want to take control of your own site and build an online presence, manage everything yourself and build traffic to your site, and are a beginner, this is the course for you.
Why This Course Can Really Help You
This course takes you through all the key stages of starting a site or blog and then building content and attracting traffic.
Stage 1 – Choosing a Niche, Domain and Hosting
If you are looking to build up work and clients as a freelance trainer or corporate trainer, then your niche will be education and providing training information and building the brand around yourself as the trainer.
You will need to have your niche, a website name and address (domain) and website or blogging hosting.
We explain all these things to you and exactly what to do.
Stage 2 – Installing and Using WordPress
We walk you through how to install WordPress (which we recommend for building your site on) and how to install a theme (design) and how to get started with WordPress.
Stage 3 – Adding Content in WordPress
Adding content is key to eventually building traffic to your website or blog. We walk you through adding content in WordPress and in the ‘Building Traffic Course‘ we go into more detail on content strategies.
Stage 4 – Making an Income Online
Whether you want an online presence in order to brand yourself as a corporate trainer, or if you want to start to make passive income online through teaching, education or a completely different niche, we explain the ways you can make money via your website and from blogging.
Stage 5 – Extra Bonus Lessons
Everyone likes something for FREE so we’ve thrown in some free lessons into this ‘Starting your Own Online Site/Blog’ with some free lessons from our ‘Building Traffic Course’ and from our ‘SEO Gold Dust Course‘.
Is This Course Suitable for You?
- If you are new to managing your own online presence or how to build an online presence, then this course is for you.
- If you have a site but are tired of paying web designers or waiting on someone else, and the lack of control, then this course is for you.
- If you have no programming skills and want to build a presence online then this course is for you.
- Looking to become a blogger and to post regular content to build a reputation as an expert in your field? Yes? This course is for you.
Paul Symonds PhD
Latest posts by Paul Symonds PhD (see all)
- 12 Best Places to Find Freelance & Corporate Trainer Jobs - January 19, 2020
- Active Listening Training Activity - January 16, 2020
- Dr Valeria Lo Iacono – Trainer Profiles Series - January 12, 2020